Dawn Category AC cabin

I booked a category AC on the Dawn today. Cabin #10500. Does anyone know if this cabin is better than the AC's on deck nine? The ones on deck nine look to have a larger balcony but smaller cabin than the ones on deck ten. Also any other information on this cabin or ship would be appreciated.

I booked a category AC on the Dawn today. Cabin #10500. Does anyone know if this cabin is better than the AC's on deck nine? The ones on deck nine look to have a larger balcony but smaller cabin than the ones on deck ten. Also any other information on this cabin or ship would be appreciated.

10500 Cabin 378 Balcony 135

9500 Cabin 314 Balcony 134

10002 Cabin 375 Balcony 212

9502 Cabin 314 Balcony 254

The bridge overhangs your balcony & is shaded more than the others.

Check out our webshots link. We have sailed the Dawn 7 times. It's a great ship and a great crew.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

10500 Cabin 378 Balcony 135

9500 Cabin 314 Balcony 134

10002 Cabin 375 Balcony 212

9502 Cabin 314 Balcony 254

The bridge overhangs your balcony & is shaded more than the others.

Check out our webshots link. We have sailed the Dawn 7 times. It's a great ship and a great crew.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Monty, I don't think these figures are correct for the balcony sizes, at least. We were in 9500 on the Star, and the balcony looks huge when compared with the cabin directly above. See the photos I took while standing on the deck of 9500. You can see 10500 right above.

IMG_0469.jpg.b70d9359063272b2e23c869472cd9486.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg.b4c52d86c39ec7b0735226ecfbcad8d3.jpg

We were in Cabin #10000 on the Dawn and loved it. The bridge does overhang the balcony - but provides some welcomed shade in the heat of the day. The neat part is the window situation that allows you to see straight out (we took the "bench" at the foot of the bed and put it by the window area).

You'll love the AC - no matter which one you book!!:)

Thanks. Booked in 10500.

10500 is a great AC.

Yes AC on deck 10 better than deck 9;)

Frick and Frack were next to us in 10000. Great couple:)

The difference...10500 has the "knocked out" L/R area.

Frick and Frack...isn't your wedding cruise soon???

Archived