Movies vs Sports on MUTS?

gazetteer

Which do you prefer watching on MUTS?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer watching on MUTS?

• Movies
    • Sports
    • Concerts

I think 'Movies Under the Stars' should be renamed '24 Hours of Vancouver Canucks' and should only be used for Vancouver Canucks Games be it playoffs and regular season. When they aren't on live, replays of all former Canucks games should be 'narrow cast' for your friendly Canadian neighbours in the north. We long for the scores come the playoffs But we only hear how Tiger Woods and Mike Weir are faring. Come on Princess, pay attention to this measly 'special interest group' that needs puck succour.

I like the way the Grand did it last month - concerts on the first and last nights, and movies every night in between. Sports events (I assume) were limited to sports bars and the like.

If a sports event was big enough, it could be shown in the Princess Theater. That way, those of us who love sports could literally take ourselves to the area where they are shown, while those of us who dislike sports would not be subjected to it in public areas like the pools.

MHO,

Mark:)

Archived