URGENT question about bon voyage set ups

hastley

I cant get through on the NCL phone number so i needed to know is it possible to book a bon voyage romance package, for a 3/11/07 cruise? I just ordered the cruise a week ago.

THanks for your help.

I cant get through on the NCL phone number so i needed to know is it possible to book a bon voyage romance package, for a 3/11/07 cruise? I just ordered the cruise a week ago.

THanks for your help.

You are right at the cut-off . call again , I think tuesday the 6th is the last day for orders.

If you can't get in through the call center, you can always fax in your order. If you want to try again with the phone, I was routed through to group services when I placed a bon voyage package order last week. Try pressing that extension when you call the main number.

I have a slightly different question about bon voyage champagne, etc. I would love to have a bottle of champagne for sailaway (it's our 5-year anniversary and our first time in a balcony cabin to be on at sailaway!)... but I don't really want to order the entire romance package. Does anyone know if it's possible to just order a bottle of champagne & two glasses to toast at sailaway?

I'm pretty sure you can order champagne from room service... but not sure if you can do this upon boarding (is room service even available before you sail?), or if you can order it beforehand? Anyone done this or know?

I have a slightly different question about bon voyage champagne, etc. I would love to have a bottle of champagne for sailaway (it's our 5-year anniversary and our first time in a balcony cabin to be on at sailaway!)... but I don't really want to order the entire romance package. Does anyone know if it's possible to just order a bottle of champagne & two glasses to toast at sailaway?

I'm pretty sure you can order champagne from room service... but not sure if you can do this upon boarding (is room service even available before you sail?), or if you can order it beforehand? Anyone done this or know?

The fax back order form states it needs 2 weeks advance notice. I'm not sure what response you will get by phone?

THanks for your help.

We were told you could order the romance package once you are onboard for a day later in the cruise.

A side note to you......come on over to the roll call for the 3/11 cruise. Its our No Kids, No Cares......... Join the rest of us for some fun and games

See ya onboard

Cindy

THanks for your help.

We were told you could order the romance package once you are onboard for a day later in the cruise.

A side note to you......come on over to the roll call for the 3/11 cruise. Its our No Kids, No Cares......... Join the rest of us for some fun and games

See ya onboard

Cindy

Would I be able to buy a bottle of champagne when I board for sailaway? Either through room service or at one of the bars? What bars are open before 4:00 that would serve champagne?

Call this # 866-625-1159. ask for the ship coordinator for your ship . You can order whats called a bar set up. It will be in your room when you board. Do a search on here for( bar set up ) and you will come across the price sheet. The latest Ive ever been able to do this is 5 days out .. Good luck..

Archived