Eagle Ray Divers

isettaw

Does anybody have an experience using EagleRayDivers.com in Cozumel? I got their name from somewhere, can't remember if it was a good recomendation or a bad one. Want to do some scuba diving in Cozumel, I'm certified, but my hubby isn't. We were hoping to do a quick resort course for him, then dive together.

Any thoughts?

We used them in August of 2004 and it was the best snorkel excursion we've ever taken. Only four of us snorkeling with our guide. Would definately use them again.

Search this board and you will find lots of recommendations.

We used them also last October for a snorkel excursion for four people. It was a slow day, and we were the only ones on the boat. We liked them very much. Our snorkel guide is a very experienced divemaster that was hired by the cruise pier owners after Wilma to do underwater inspection of pier damage. He spoke very good english and was very friendly.

Eagle Ray will be ideal for what you want to do. They normally put an instructor 1 on 1 with a "resort" diver - so they keep it very safe. Chellie and Antonio are also very accomodating with cruise ship schedules.

We use them every time we are in Cozumel - they have always been great to work with.

Thanks so much to everyone, I just put the deposit check to Chellie in the mail this morning!! We can't wait!

Eagle Ray will be ideal for what you want to do. They normally put an instructor 1 on 1 with a "resort" diver - so they keep it very safe. Chellie and Antonio are also very accomodating with cruise ship schedules.

We use them every time we are in Cozumel - they have always been great to work with.

Archived