Roll Call - Aquafest Halloween Cruise 10/28/07 - 11/04/07

gmhohio

Although I won't be there with ya'll, I have been to St John many times and it was one of the most beautiful islands you will ever see, in my opinion. Lush, tropical, crystal clear water, and the most beautiful beaches you will ever see.

What is this "list" ya'll keep talking about? Where is it? How do I get on it? And why are do many damn couples on this cruise? :-)

jerij

BTW, hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a fun vacation.

G(g)od knows I need one....

Hey Anybody there? We received our cruise documents today so the cruise is just around the corner. Looking forward to seeing all the costumes that this crowd is going to wear. Who's NOT doing drag?

Glad you guys have your docs. Still waiting for them here. Hoping they will come today. You all can count me in the not doing drag category as there will be no room in the suitcase for wigs.

Also, heard that the Boas for Rainbow Boa night are being provided by AF. Hmm, just had an idea. After the party, perhaps use them to decorate the balcony while in port.

Have a great day.

You all can count me in the not doing drag category as there will be no room in the suitcase for wigs.

Also, heard that the Boas for Rainbow Boa night are being provided by AF. Hmm, just had an idea. After the party, perhaps use them to decorate the balcony while in port.

Have a great day.

First of all, wigs dont take up much room in any suitcase. Stuff them anywhere and when you get on board go immediately to the spa and set an appointment at the beauty parlor to have it set. It will be ready by Halloween. Heals and dresses are probably already packed so they don't take up any more room than expected. So you see, it really wont be an inconvenience for you. You have no excuses now.

Regarding the Boa, it would be funny to see all those BOAs hanging off the balcony in port. I was thinking it would help identify your room easily but if everyone is doing it you are back to square one.

Good to see all the posts.

Hi flspeedo! Hi Marty & Tim! Hi Brian & Tom!....we received your bio. Kent added a file of the directory to the aquafest cruises yahoo group if anyone wants to see it. You have to sign onto the group and join in order to view it. We will try and send a copy to your email close the sailing time. I added some pictures of the the Mariner to that yahoo group also.

Checking back later,

Andy

Hey Jerij. This is the list that we are all talking about. I inquired about it and they sent me a link to it what you have to do. I think it is on page 3 or 4 of this thread.

The reason it looks as though there are only couples going is that we have nothing better to do than type on the boards. The singles are over on manhunt dot com (I am sure there are couples there acting single, but I bet that is not the type of single you are looking for.)

Whoo Hoo, finally got the docs today. It feels real now.

Heels, hairspray and make up? No not for me, besides as the former Miss Kuwait I have retired the burka for good...but I kept the tiara and the sash. (Last year I was dressed as the reigning Miss Kuwait.) I'm also trying to keep my spa charges to a minimum this cruise so no freshening up of the wigs in the salon.

BrianTom, I 'm sure that you will be extremely abfab as well as flawless. I will be rooting for you to win the beauty contest.

BrianTom, I 'm sure that you will be extremely abfab as well as flawless. I will be rooting for you to win the beauty contest.

gmhohio,

Save your rooting energy. I have not lost a beauty contest yet and by looks of last years pictures I have 2007 already in the bag.

Heels, hairspray and make up? No not for me, besides as the former Miss Kuwait I have retired the burka for good...but I kept the tiara and the sash. (Last year I was dressed as the reigning Miss Kuwait.) I'm also trying to keep my spa charges to a minimum this cruise so no freshening up of the wigs in the salon.

bring the burka, you wont need a spa or any beauty items. A burka sure will keep the beauty items spending down.

Tom

I booked Alamo car rental through priceline; so I will be dropping the car off at the airport. We are then getting transportation to Port Cavaneral from MCO. (The RCCL shuttle is $32pp one way according to cruise critic posts.) If anyone wants to join us let me know and we can split the cost. We will leaving the airport car rental around 10:30am. When we return on 11/4, our flight is at noon so we will get priority disembarking around 8:20-8:30am. Let me know.....

Andy

Never mind... I realize now the Aquafest flyer that came from was listing what the dress code for the ship was for that day. The "formal" dungeons and drag-queens night kinda clued me in!

jerij

When they say formal dungeons and drag queens do they mean that drag queens need to wear formal dresses? What does a formal dungeon master wear?

Archived