Roll Call - Aquafest Halloween Cruise 10/28/07 - 11/04/07

gmhohio

Kent & I started a booklet with everybody's information that will be sailing on our cruise. If anyone would like to include their information; checkout the roll call boards under RCCL Mariner.

We would not mind putting together a second booklet with everybody in the yahoo group & with this group.

I was checking out ebay yesterday for costume ideas....still looking. Last week my mom suggest we go as Jeannies in bottles. Good idea, but I had to tell her somebody already did that last year......

I want to get have my tattoo recolored before the cruise and get a second tattoo on my back before the cruise......just running out of time and we started to tan again.....what's a queer to do?

Andy

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well. Things are beginning to come together for the cruise, final payment made, airline tickets taken care of, hotel reservations, etc.

Still need to figure out what to do about a costume. The Halloween stores should open up soon and will give us some ideas.

Andy and Kent, thanks for volunteering to do the booklet. That is kind of you to volunteer to do. Just need to get a picture of Kery and myself together where all you see are two faces and an arm holding up the camera. We should be able to get a photo taken this weekend.

HeyFK, did you get a response from the St. Maartin Tourism Bureau? Personally I wouldn't worry about the protesters. The protesters will probably be pestering straight people.

Has everyone signed up for either of the Aquafest excursions? Kery and I are signed up for the excursion on St. Maarten. On St. Thomas we're not exactly sure if we are going to do an excursion or just do retail therapy. Kery loves to ride a bicycle. We are considering the Bike Ride on Water Island offered through RCL .

Hope that everyone is having a good summer and the quirky weather isn't affecting anyone negatively.

I came across my weekly email from travelzoo for an Orlando hotel and booked it. We will be staying at the Lexinton Orlando Sun Resort for 3 days prior.

Andy

Hi Andy (and Kent too!),

Kery and I will be at the Sheraton Vistana Villages. We'll be arriving at MCO on Friday morning.

Closer to the date, we probably need to set a time and place to meet up at Universal. Drop me a line at my email, gmhohio at yahoo dot com

I need to review Kery's bio with him. Once I do I'll forward our stuff to you for the booklet.

I've not been on a cruise since the A/F Mardi Gras Cruise this past February. I'm beginning to go into Cruise Withdrawl.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We're less than two months away. We are anxiously anticipating our cruise. Hope everyone is busily planning all their outfits to the parties. Also a couple days away from a long weekend. Hope everyone has a great time this weekend.

Stay safe...

Singer Sean Ensign has been added to the list of performers for the 2007 Halloween Cruise according to Aquafest's website. Yeah, eye candy that can sing!!! My very favorite kind. Hello Gorgeous!

http://www.seanensign.com/

SEAN'S BIO:

Titan Sounds’ recording artist Sean Ensign has created quite a name for himself in the Dance Music Industry. Having landed his first single on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play for 8 weeks and the Hot Dance Single Sales at #21 for the week of July 29, 2006 , he has gained the attention of dance music lovers all over the world. Sean's second single “Without You” hit Billboard's Hot New breakout #4 in October 2006. Sean has been seen performing at some of the nation’s hottest dance clubs and parties with tracks from his debut album/CD entitled “Finally”. A mix of masterfully blended high-energy dance songs and impassioned love ballads including titles like “Feels So Good”, “It’s My Life (Finally)”, “Put Your Hands on Me” and Sean’s remake of the Ace of Base classic “Everytime It Rains”.

Born last out of eight children and raised in Cleveland , Ohio , Sean’s love for music developed at an early age. He taught himself to play piano and took advantage of every opportunity to sing. It wasn’t until he began writing his own music that Sean was able to truly express himself emotionally and artistically. Writing has always been his passion and he continually strives to make each new song more powerful and alluring for his fans.

Now, Sean has just released his third single "Everytime it Rains" with new incredible remixes from DJs in London , Australia and the US with Liberty City Music in the UK this June. The video for “Everytime it Rains” was just filmed in Chicago and will be released in August. “It’s My Life (Finally)”, "Without You" and "Everytime it Rains" can be heard on radio and internet dance stations all over the world, including XM-BPM and SIRIUS satellite radio. Already receiving airtime in clubs nationwide, Sean’s music videos “It’s My Life (Finally)” and "Without You" can be seen through Promo Only, ScreenPlay and Rock America thanks to Import Sound & Vision.

July 10, 2007 "Everytime it Rains " climbs the UK's MUSICWEEK Exposure Club Chart to #9.This is Sean's first top 10 hit!

*****cruises/halloween/

Hi All,

Wow, the info about our cruise keeps getting better and better. I listened to some of Sean Ensign's music online, and it is really good.

Hope you all had a great long weekend. Just got back from a long weekend in Toronto. Had never been there before and am now wondering why that was so. Picked up a Halloween costume while up there. Only outfit needed at this point is something for the red party. Hmmm, what to do...

Have great week folks

• 2 weeks later...
Kent & I started a booklet with everybody's information that will be sailing on our cruise. If anyone would like to include their information; checkout the roll call boards under RCCL Mariner.

We would not mind putting together a second booklet with everybody in the yahoo group & with this group.

Andy

Andy,

You and Kent did a great job on the Info booklet from the group in the roll call boards under RCCL Mariner. Thanks for your efforts.

Hi Marty and Jim,

Welcome aboard. From what I have been able to gather from other posts on the RCCL boards that boarding begins sometime around 11:00 AM.

Oh, if you have a chance, drop in and say 'Hi' or 'Boo' on the Roll Call Board for our cruise in the regular RCCL Roll Calls. There are a lot of postings (27 pages worth) and a lot of really neat, open minded folks there.

It's only a month away. The excitement is starting to mount.

It is less than one month away. We are driving up from Fort Lauderdale. Does anyone know about the car parking situation for the week? Any advise would be great.

Also, I tried finding the roll call booklet and had no luck. Can anyone cut and past a link to it?

Thanks

Tom

Hi BrianTom,

Here is a link to the page where the postiing is in the other roll call. You will have to scroll down a few postings to see it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=431572&page=24

I am unfamiliar with parking at PC, but check the Royal Caribbean board. If there's not something already there, start a thread and I'm sure you will get plenty of responses.

Tom,

I am an agent here in the Orlando area and friends of Andy and Kent! I wish I were going with all of ya'll, but I can provide this information on the parking situation for Mariner, since I have sailed on her 3 times!

$12/day for vehicles up to 20 feet in length

$24/day for vehicles over 20 feet

The total fee for the time the vehicle will be parked is due on entry. They accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Traveler’s Checks issued in U.S. dollars.

Have a great time, I'll be thinking of ya'll!

Hi flspeedo

Your "flspeedo" screen name seems very familiar. Have you been on the Norwegian Pearl? In any event thanks. When driving there will I just follow the Port Signs and the parking will be next or near the terminal? Or is it more complicated than that? I am sure the gay section of the parking lot will be filled with vehicles over 20 feet if you know what I mean. ;)

Tom

Tom, no I haven't been on the Pearl, although I was on the Inagural sailing of the Jewel. Anyway, Royal Caribbean has a multi-level parking garage which is adjacent to the pier. It is well marked and it is very easy to get to. You can either drop your luggage off before you park, or park the car and take your luggage with you and give to the porters at the terminal. Hope this helps.

You can either drop your luggage off before you park, or park the car and take your luggage with you and give to the porters at the terminal. Hope this helps.

It helps alot. With the Ginger Grant's that I am traveling with I will be dropping the bags off and then parking. I doubt they could carry all the crap they are bringing. This helps a great dial. Sorry you are not doing the trip but being a TA I am sure you get your fair share of trips.

Thanks

Tom

Good to see all the posts.

Hi flspeedo! Hi Marty & Tim! Hi Brian & Tom!....we received your bio. Kent added a file of the directory to the aquafest cruises yahoo group if anyone wants to see it. You have to sign onto the group and join in order to view it. We will try and send a copy to your email close the sailing time. I added some pictures of the the Mariner to that yahoo group also.

Checking back later,

Andy

Archived