Inspiration question

benz21

This is our first cruise, very excited but a little nervous. Can anyone tell me if the windows open in category 6C?:confused: Any advise on what to do and not do onboard ship? Sailing May 12, 2007.

Welcome! We are going on the Inspiration 4/28 sailing. I don't know about the windows but if you go to Reviews and select Inspiration you'll get all the information you can handle. Read these boards and you won't have any problem figuring anything out, just ask and someone will answer your question. ;) By the way, we just relocated here from North Port, Florida. I worked in Sarasota.

the windows do not open - we were on Inspiration 2/06 - and LOVED IT!!

Do you think a 6C cabin on Upper deck is good? I booked it but not sure if I shouldn't have gone for a suite.:eek:

Do you think a 6C cabin on Upper deck is good? I booked it but not sure if I shouldn't have gone for a suite.:eek:

IMO, suites are not worth it on the Fantasy-class ships. A suite on the Inspiration is the same as a balcony stateroom on any of the newer ships.

As most will say, any cabin is good - you're going on a cruise! :D

We're sailing on 5/26. :D

I just went on a 5-day with Inspiration. The crew was great, and Risa the cruise director was terrific. Don't miss the formal night and having pictures done. We didn't miss a show at night...they were all great! We preferred to eat our meals at night in the dining room rather than the buffet's. It helped to break up our day and gave us a chance to wear all the "dress up" clothes we brought. If you are going into Grand Cayman, don't waste your money on the $40 snorkel tour. Just go ashore and rent snorkel gear for $5 each and go right from the beach. Our friends took a cab to seven-mile beach and rented snorkel gear. They had a great time too. Hope you have a wonderful time. It was my first cruise and I loved everything about it.

Was on the Inspiration March 3 to March 8. Had a 6Ccabin and would have to agree with Ffej207 regarding the cabin selection on Fantasy class ships. From what we saw, the balcony cabins are not worth the extra money. You will have a good time no matter what! Be sure to have the Melting Chocolate Cake for dessert in the dining room! It is AWESOME!

Archived