Mini Bar Query (Legend)

draconis

It's a little refrigerator filled with the usual drinks and snacks one would find in a hotel. It will be locked when you arrive. Your cabin steward will unlock it for you. If you want to use it for your personal items let your steward know that you are removing things and will replace them the last day. This way you will not be billed for them.

It's a little refrigerator filled with the usual drinks and snacks one would find in a hotel. It will be locked when you arrive. Your cabin steward will unlock it for you. If you want to use it for your personal items let your steward know that you are removing things and will replace them the last day. This way you will not be billed for them.

Or do you have to be booked in a certain cabin for this frig? Last year on the miracle we didn't have one and if we did I have no idea were it was :o

We've been on the Legend twice and both times the mini fridge did not seem to keep anything that cold. I had one beer out of it and decided if I was going to continue to drink at those prices I would purchase it at one of the bars nice and cold. I did read that some passengers will put a bucket of ice in the refrigerator to help cool things down. Some also day that keeping the outside cabinet door open to the fridge helps but I did not see any difference. Just my experience.

Archived