MSC Armonia: 4/8 to 4/15

Cyn2

Well, I just spent all of our money! We're booked on the Armonia out of Venice to Crotia and Greece.

We're seniors (60 and 65) and it's our first trip to Europe together (I was there in Germany on business in 99) and it's our first cruise together (Hubby in Navy in the 60s and got to see Vietnam!)

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm a little concerned about clothes. We live in Maine, and I don't remember the last time I appeared in anything other that heavy fleece and sweatpants.

Even though I've read everything I can find online, I still feel like a baby! I've been practicing some Italian phrases and trying to find out the best way to get from the Marco Polo airport to our one-night hotel in Venice.

Will we have to carry our bags very far in Venice? We've been bringing wood in all winter so that should be too difficult. BTW it's 19F here right now.

Ciao

Go to 'roll call '(all other cruises) on this site. You may find some fellow passengers. If one has not been started, start one. I am going on the Opera on Sat. and found about 35 people on the same cruise.

Also try cruise addicts, although the activity is low on that site.

Have a great time, I wish I was going w/ you.

Archived