majesty

Hi Husband and I are going August 15 2004. Could someone tell me the schedule of dinner menus. Which night is french, captains dinner. etc. Thank you. Does Le Bistro have the same meals as the other restaurants.?

What night does the anniversary party happen. ? I ordered a package for us to celebrate our anniversary and it comes with a cake party. Where and what is it like.

:o

I see from your post you will be sailing the Majesty the week before us. This will be our second trip. Captain's dinner is Monday night. Tuesday night is Caribbean night. I think Weds. or Thurs. is the president's dinner (they use favorite dishes from past White House administrations). I know Friday is another optional formal night.

Le Bistro has a different menu from the main dining rooms. It remains the same the entire week. I am not sure on the reception for the anniversary package. I know it is called the Honeymooner's Reception.

Have a great trip! We'll be the family with the big smiles waiting to get on when you leave the ship :)

The anniversary/wedding/birthday packages include your stateroom being decorated for the occasion, which will be decorated on departure day from Boston. As far as the cake, you will receive a coupon for a cake in the dining room which you present to the Maitre 'd on the evening that you would like to celebrate. The cake is brought to your table by the waiters who will sing to you. If it is you and your husband alone, you may want to request a table for two for that evening or you may enjoy sharing your happiness with other tablemates.

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the Majesty and Bermuda!

If the anniversary package is the 79.00 honeymoon package with the champagne and strawberries on embarkation, dinner in LeBistro and champagne and cake party ..then the chilled wine and strawberries should be in your cabin when you arrive and you will recieve an invitation to the champange and cake party at your cabin when you board as well as a letter to give to the maitre'd in LeBistro when you make your reservation. On our Dawn sailing the champagne and cake party was on a sea day and lasted about an hour.

On our Majesty cruise last August year the Carribean menu was on Thursday night and "Lobster" night in the dining room was Friday.

You can go to the desk to the right of the excursion desk in the Crossroads area mid ship and see the menus for the week for all of the restaurants if it matters to you.

Le Bistro Menu is fixed but the other dining room menus change daily

You will have a wonderful time

Archived