Bottled Water ?

cruisenuts4ever

I can't tell you what brand Princess carries, but I can say that it's expensive (prices are about the same on all cruise lines). I bring about 4 bottles of my own, then I refill them with the ships water when we go ashore. Carnival carries Evian:eek: and they wanted 3-times the price for a bottle. The first thing we do when we get to our room, is to ask the cabin boy to remove all that stuff from the frig.

The brands vary, depending upon where the ship last stocked up on these items. I've seen Evian and Dannon the most frequently, but, again, it depends where they are stocking up (and, probably, what's cheaper for them at the time). However, I agree with the poster above. The ship's tap water is just about as good as it gets ... all you need is a bottle, and you're ready to go!

cruisenuts4ever,

On the Caribbean Princess, the bottled water is Dannon. I paid special attention to it since I brought on my own case of Zephyrhills water which is based here in Tampa Bay, Florida. If that's your main drink, I suggest bringing on a case or two and simply taping a luggage tag with your cabin number right on top of the case. I did that and it was delivered right to my room. Enjoy.

The Monk

Archived