***LIVE*** FROM THE GOLDEN PRINCESS with Arlene & Tony

arlenemilt

We are Gator fans too but we'll pass on Mickey.

We get on the Golden in Acapulco on April 5th, but were trying to get on in Santiago. It may still happen and we're packed and ready to go. We can go stand by air so that's not a problem, but we need a cabin. There was a flood in the laundry room and Princess says 12 rooms were affected. I will know tonight if we can fly out Monday (tomorrow) night. So that means you all may still see me on there.

Mommykim I would also appreciate any information if you could possibly let us know cassecca at hotmail dot com!

I was wondering if Bill or anyone else onboard knew whether there were any kids onboard this sailing?????

Thanks

Jane

Thanks Bill, you can drop me a line too if you'd like. I am trying to free up time to go on the Pacific that you happen to be on :-)

You're Welcome.:) Come on over and post on the Roll Call, you don't have to be booked to post there.;) (The 34, 7/14 or 102 Day Pacific Princess?:confused: There is one for each) Bill :)

Mommykim I would also appreciate any information if you could possibly let us know cassecca at hotmail dot com!

I was wondering if Bill or anyone else onboard knew whether there were any kids onboard this sailing?????

Thanks

Jane

Jane,

Please will you forward any info you receive to me:D :D

Thanks

Archived