Which Suites Holds 5 people

I am planning a cruise for my whole family on 2008 (when are they going to release those dates?? :mad:

I am wondering which suites holds 5 people? My sis family consist of 2A and 3C, ages 8, 6, 2 yrs old and my other sis consist of 1A - her hubby past away just this January and 4 kids, ages, 15, 14, 13 and 11. They said that they rather have the suite (if it hold 5 people) than being separated.

Thank you,

Rachel

Grand Suite (if you call to make the reservation) holds 5, also Owners and Royal Suites. With so many older kids you might want to consider connecting ocean views. Two bathrooms, two tv's...Seperate..but together.

I think it depends on the ship you are traveling on. On the Majesty for example, there are only 2 rooms that can hold 5. The Royal Suite and only one of the Owner's suites. Each has a queen bed and a pullout sofa and then you would need a rollaway for the third child.

I think there might be some family suites on other ships that could hold 5 as well.

I think it depends on the ship you are traveling on. On the Majesty for example, there are only 2 rooms that can hold 5. The Royal Suite and only one of the Owner's suites. Each has a queen bed and a pullout sofa and then you would need a rollaway for the third child.

I think there might be some family suites on other ships that could hold 5 as well.

We are thinking about FOS next year!

When we were looking at all of our options I noticed the Freedom class ships have several options for families that are much more affordable than the suites. I can see this for the family with the young kids. However, I agree that connection rooms for the family with the teens might be a better option for the additional bathroom and privacy.

Archived