Lirica TransAtlantic 4/29

mdelacono

Third crossing on the Lirica.................any repeaters??

mdelacono

No but I am doing the OPERA tomorrow and I am looking forward to your review when you return as I am interested in doing that soon.

joyce

• 1 month later...

I am not on this sailing, but I loved the OPERA. (3/10-3/21) I have an open mind and appetite :) so for me MSC was wonderful. I love all cruising, however, this was special!!! -- Definitely not for the mashed potatoes and meatloaf eaters!!!:D :D :D

Meals are not like what we are use to. Baby Octopi in the macononi sort of put my French wife off her feed for several days. There are alternates so no one should go hungry even the mashed potatoes and meatloaf folks.like me. :p

Did seem that the food was bland, lacking in much taste. Tip to lirica passengers. Toilet tissue and nose wipes very thin. grab a pack of baby wipes to take on board. Very little information furnished about where to debark, be it forward or rear of vessel or which deck. Since most announcements were made in five languages this may have had a bearing.

But it all adds to the adventure. Seemed that just as in this forum, the people either loved it or hated it and they were quite vocal about. Seemed to be a little dissention among the crew and management. Short

answers to passenger like 'the coffees over there, help yourself. " " I am sorry, Madam, that's not my problem." Correction of personnel by supervisors within passenger hearing etc. Some more thing I will not mention here. but still most cruise are good cruises, just some better then

others.Let"s hope we can make this a good one. This was cleanest ship I have ever been on and I haven"t cancelled out yet..

American ships are for people that like tradition. I loved the adventure of MSC. That's why there are apples and oranges. I travel the American lines, but if MSC was more available, it would be my choice.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Archived