Costa Flores

Lp56

Has anyone done the garden tour from Limon lately? My husband and I took this tour to I think it is called Costa Flores garden. My friends and I are going to be in Limon in April on the Volendam ship. We were thinking of doing this tour. I believe it is offered by Holland line. I just wanted to know if anyone has been here lately.

Lp56

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone done the garden tour from Limon lately? My husband and I took this tour to I think it is called Costa Flores garden. My friends and I are going to be in Limon in April on the Volendam ship. We were thinking of doing this tour. I believe it is offered by Holland line. I just wanted to know if anyone has been here lately.

Lp56

Hello,

My husband and I did a private tour to Costa Flores. Eventhough it was a nice place (tropical garden - they are raising some palm plants to export) but for the amount of time to get there to see the place, I don't think it is worth.

Costa Rica is a nice country but also there are other tours you will enjoy more. Check them out.

Truyen

truyen.

Can you please tell me how long it took to get to the gardens from the cruise port? Can you recommend other tours which would be better? I have three senior friends who want me to recommend something. If the bus ride is about 2 hours to get there, I do not think they would be interested.

Thank you for your response.

Lp56

truyen.

Can you please tell me how long it took to get to the gardens from the cruise port? Can you recommend other tours which would be better? I have three senior friends who want me to recommend something. If the bus ride is about 2 hours to get there, I do not think they would be interested.

Thank you for your response.

Lp56

Hello,

1st time we went to Tortugerra (spelling?) Canal tour with Oscar Brown. It was a nice tour, we got to see the banana plantation, Puerto Limon countryside, a beach and a river/canal tour.

Costa Rica board has information for both Oscar Brown and Charlie Soto. If you can try to contact either one of these people for your tour. I believe you will enjoy Costa Rica - Porto Limon much better.

Oscar Brown address: e-mail limonense03@yahoo.com or cbrown@costarricense.cr 011-506-758-1881 (home) 011-506-350-6415 (cell). Oscar has a new website but I don't have that.

Costa Flore is nice but it is a good way from town. I don't remember how long it took to get there. Princess ship has the tour to Costa Flore but we did with Oscar's nephew (Roger).

Hope you will enjoy your day in Costa Rica.

Truyen

Archived