The Experts will Know This

Karried

I read this omewhere, if I book a guarantee OV cabin and get my docs, on the back of my S&S card, is the room number there? I think it is, but does that mean I will get that room? I typically always book my cabin way in advance but planned this on the spur of the moment and went for a guarantee - I'm never in my room anyway - but next time for sure will be a balcony- does someone know?

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]You won't get your S&S card in your docs. You pick this up at the pier. [/color][/font][/b][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]Someone has talked about some kind of code in your docs that says your cabin number but with guarantees they can change right up to the last minute.[/color][/font][/b]

Just go and enjoy your cruise.....Trying to figure out where you are can change right up to the last minute as Kristi said....plus the discussion of ways or methods to find this info out is not to be discussed on the boards.

[quote name='Host Randy']plus the discussion of ways or methods to find this info out is not to be discussed on the boards.[/QUOTE]

[indent]Just wondering why this is?:)
[/indent]

[quote name='Hosh'][indent]Just wondering why this is?:)

[/indent][/QUOTE]It undermines Carnival's system and they asked us to please not do that....plus Laura instructed the Hosts to remove those posts and if it was just because she didn't want them on there would be good enough for me....Hope that helps some.

I'm not interested in finding out my exact room number but I do have a question. I booked a guaranteed interior since I'm never in my room anyway. What exactly does this mean. I have done it in the past, or so I'm told, guess I don't remember what happened in the end. Any enlightenment would be welcomed.

When you get your documents, on the back of page 4 (I think), which is the funpass complete page, there is a big long number/letter combination. It lists your booking number, some other number, [b]then the cabin number[/b] that they assigned to you at the time the docs were sent. So far, I don't know of anyone who has had a different cabin number upon embarkation, but it COULD happen still as Kristi said, if you booked a guarantee.

If they have not assigned your cabin, it will say TBA in that number combination, then you have to wait until you get to the pier.

I don't blame you for wanting to know your cabin, it's exciting to find out after waiting for months and months, especially if it looks like you got an upgrade!!! :)
(I hope this post doesnt get pulled, as it doesnt undermine Carnivals system at all, just posts general info that anyone could get!) ;)

Archived