Where is pianist/singer Paul Burton?

bdwyer

Paul Burton was on the Sapphire Princess Sydney to Aukland Feb 4 cruise. Unfortunately he was placed in an area with very little seating ,basically in the arium area and it was difficult to get to hear him. They even brouhgt in folding chairs for the overflow crowd. I couldn't understand why he wasn"t moved to a larger venue for his fans who wanted to hear him. But the CD on this cruise was one that I would never want to have again!!! What a shame as he seemed to be a very good entertainer, what little I was able to hear of his performance.

• 5 years later...

I just saw Paul on the Caribbean Princess doing a transAtlantic cruise from New York to London. He will be on this ship until mid August 2012 and then transfers to the Crown Princess around mid September. Don't know how long he will be on the Crown. He is FABULOUS. Still in the Crooners Lounge. Does anyone know how to get his schedule for 2013?

I just saw Paul on the Caribbean Princess doing a transAtlantic cruise from New York to London. He will be on this ship until mid August 2012 and then transfers to the Crown Princess around mid September. Don't know how long he will be on the Crown. He is FABULOUS. Still in the Crooners Lounge. Does anyone know how to get his schedule for 2013?

To get his schedule for 2013 you would need to either contact him or see if he has a website. Princess does not make these schedules public. And I think they are currently scheduling entertainers for 2013, so he may not even know yet where he will be.

I did check his website with no luck. It's a very old website. I understand someone is making a new improved website for him. It should be up in the next month or so, if Paul gets his part done in a timely manner. It's a shame that Princess doesn't post their entertainers' schedules. Thank you for your response.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi,

We will be traveling on the Coral on 9/20. Any chance Paul might be onboard that trip? We very much enjoyed his performances last year on our honeymoon.

Thanks!

Jarrod

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

I wish Paul had a web site but another Prnicess piano player we like is Tom Franek, he is different but fun!

It took me forever to find out how to post a reply.

Would love to know if Paul Burton is still on the Ruby Princess. He is fabulous. Saw him on the Caribbean Princess in 2012. Also very entertaining is Tom Franek. Great pianist and singer. He's on the Regal last I heard. Both were in Crooner's.

Edited by 13cruise84
Correct Tom's name

• 3 years later...