Valor or Conquest?

TerriNM

I am rescheduling our cruise after we had to postpone our original planned cruise on Conquest 7/4 to a Christmas cruise on 12/26. I'd love to see a brand new ship, but this would only be the 2nd outting for the Valor (the first the week before to the Eastern Carib). Are there any downfalls to being on one of the very first voyages? Or am I worrying for nothing? (as I am very prone to doing!!)

I know they will both be fantastic and I think having the extra port on the Valor would be nice. Any thoughts??

The Valor will be about 7 weeks old when you sail it, as it is doing a tour in the Mediterranean before crossing over to Florida.. We are going on it in April of 05.. If it's anything like it's sister, the Glory, you will be very impressed.. We were!!... Bombero

Bombero, you might be mistaken. Valor is NOT doing the mediterranean cruises like
LIBERTY
is. It will of course do its sea trials and have its refit before crossing over, and the little inaugural cruise, but not the 12 day med. itineraries.

Archived