does anyone know anything about the teen 15-17 program

i am a teen cruiser going on rci for the first time ever i am sooo excited but alil nervouse about the teen program i was wondering if anyone had any insight on i would greatly greatly appreciate it im going on the mariner of the seas may 27th if you happen to be going on this cruise and have a teen going do tel please itd be soo cool top have somone to hang with

but other then tht any info i can get on the teen program would be awsome!!!

we took our 16 yo daughter and her boyfriend on mariner last year. they were bored. they didn't , however, attempt to make any new friends. it's all what you make it. if you just stand around and watch you won't have fun. if you're looking to find someone your age for company, definitely attend the first teen social. on the 1st meeting, you won't be the only one looking for friendship. be friendly and you'll find someone to tag up with. they have activities, if the kids are interested. i believe the teen dance is open till 2am. also, post your name on the roll call for your sailing. you can probably find kids that will be sailing with you and make E-friends before you go. have a great cruise!

My 16 year old son and 15 year old daughter love the Voyager Class ships because of all the teens they meet and have fun with. Make sure you go to the orientation/introductions meeting on the first night. This is where you meet a lot of kids and then end up hanging out with them the rest of the cruise.

They pick and choose the things they want to do in the teen program each day.

You are going to have a blast!

we took our 16 yo daughter and her boyfriend on mariner last year. they were bored. they didn't , however, attempt to make any new friends. it's all what you make it. if you just stand around and watch you won't have fun. if you're looking to find someone your age for company, definitely attend the first teen social. on the 1st meeting, you won't be the only one looking for friendship. be friendly and you'll find someone to tag up with. they have activities, if the kids are interested. i believe the teen dance is open till 2am. also, post your name on the roll call for your sailing. you can probably find kids that will be sailing with you and make E-friends before you go. have a great cruise!

You took your 16 year old daughters boyfriend with you? I think my daughter would love to have you as a parent.........you must be super cool!

i am a teen cruiser going on rci for the first time ever i am sooo excited but alil nervouse about the teen program i was wondering if anyone had any insight on i would greatly greatly appreciate it im going on the mariner of the seas may 27th if you happen to be going on this cruise and have a teen going do tel please itd be soo cool top have somone to hang with

but other then tht any info i can get on the teen program would be awsome!!!

Um i didnt really like it, but then again there wasnt that many teens my age on it last year that i saw. I had the most fun three years ago in the 11-13 age group.

There are usually a lot of teens on board. Go to the teen club the first night. I notice that those who miss the first night are more reluctant to go later. (trust me I have seen this first hand)

Sometimes a teen traveling with her parents will not seem interested in making a friend but start a conversation - my guess is that deep down she is wishing for someone to talk to.

You seem like you have a good attitude - I think you'll do just fine.

Archived