Downed Princess Web Site

riggrnr

I still cannot get to the website. I called Princess and they said they also could not get to it, so it must be a website problem. I can get anywhere else on the net I want to, just not to the Princess Website. Just tried again and it still isn't working.

Well...call me frustrated!

Have been trying to log onto the Princess website to print out my e-docs and cannot seem to get connected!

Are they in the process of loading information and pricing on 2008 sailings or what?

MARAPRINCE

I also can't get into the Princess Website, the normal way.

Try this......Go into Princess.com through Google. Then scroll down to cruise personalizer, & you will get right in. I tried this a week ago when it was down, & today, & it worked just fine. Got right in.

Minette

Been trying to get into my Personalizer too :mad: Got to make a slight change to one of my excursions...switch from a 6 px van to an 8 px for our Mexican Riveria cruise.

If you go into princess.com through google, you will get right through to the personalizer. Just tried it & it works.

Minette

If you go into princess.com through google, you will get right through to the personalizer. Just tried it & it works.

Minette

Yes I could get into the cruise personalizer, but couldn't look at any other part of the site. Something is definitely wrong with Princess.com

Archived