Help! Does Costa honor Carnival cruisers?

Mr. Mouse

Carnival reps told me they sometimes give those who usually are Costa cruisers extra items on board or invitations to special receptions when they use Carnival.

I have not been able to get the answer from Costa if they have the same policy. I am a frequent Carnival cruiser and this will be my first Costa venture. Can I apply for anything special from Costa on board the Meditteranea?

I called Costa and they said when you board the ship to go to Costa Club and tell them you were a past guest and that they would hook you up. Just wanted to pass along the info.

When I went on Princess, only past guest benefit was to have sailed Princess previously, Carnival didn't count....

I've only sailed HAL, but get "past guest" offers from Princess and awhile ago got one from Costa. The Costa offer worked, we're going to try them--they are the only ones going to the Med during the winter season. We get mailings from Seabourne and Windstar (guess that will stop) but not from Carnival.

Never hurts to have your numbers with you and ask.

i got a discount on my first carnival cruise because i was a 'returning guest' becasue i sailed with costa before. we got a free upgrade to inside on any deck at the cost of a lower deck inside. whether it works in reverse i dunno.

Archived