Jolly Rogers Pirate Party Boat

FanOftheSea

Our entire family went to Barbedos and from the ship booked an excursion called " The Jolly Rogers" we had taken a quick ride to get to the ship, once abaord we were served rum punches and they also had some kind of beer. The shipmates were all in costume and as we sailed to a private beach they told us about the local history and economy. Then we anchored off the beach and those that wanted to go to the beach were tendered in and those who wanted to stay could walk the plank and swing out to sea from a rope. We debated on tendering to the beach being the drinks were on the boat, they had told us it was against policy to allow us with out plastic cups on the beach due to littering.. well enough of pouted and we then were tenedered to the beach with the barrel of Rum Punch. We all had a great time, playing in the water and being served from boat side . During the time on the beach there were some locals walking around with briefcases trying to sell necklases and trinkets but when we nicely said "No thank you" they smiled and moved on to the next person. I couldnt tell you the time span of this trip being we started at 10 am drinking rum punches but I can tell you on the way back the shipmates played music and we all danced, had a fake wedding, did the conga, laughed and had a wonderful time! Strongly recommended for those who might like to party meet people and just have a great time!

Im sure you all will have a Blast! If I ever go again it will be the only thing I do there..lol:D Have fun and be safe you all! I should of posted pictures to this but I am very new to the boards ..Im sure I'll get the hang of it.

• 2 months later...

Archived