just returned Nachi Cocom

ccletzgo

Hey Lori, It's the great guys from Arkansas, Jim & Mike. We have been busy working everyday since we got back....you know how it is when your away for 9 days. Email us sometime: "mandjinark@aol.com" or "mmckellar22@aol.com" We had a great time at NC snorkling. Already looking at our next cruise for Nov. Sorry your weather has been so bad. It was very warm here until this morning and now it is supposed to be a light freeze Sat night.

Ken the only thing that is 86 degrees here is the heat coming from my cozy fire that my 3lb Chiauaha is soaking up right next to it in his little bed!! The rest of the house is freezing!! :( I envy you!!!!

Gosh you didn't freeze did ya???? If it makes you feel better it will only be 62 here on easter.:)

P.S. Did you see anyone getting the $5 non AI pass?

HI Jim and Mike!!!!! I miss you guys!!! We have been telling our friends about our snorkeling adventures!!! What a riot!!! Mike and I squealing and freaking out so much, thank goodness Leonardo had that life ring for him and I to hold on to :p Tony tells everyone he is snorkeling ahead of us and hears me screaming and then Mike starts!!! Then getting back in the boat!!!!! So funny!!!!!!!!! Boy I wish we didn't have to go back so soon! Did you guys get any pictures you can post???? I took a ton if you want me to email them ok!! How are things in Arkansas??? I SHOVELED today!!!!! :eek: So much for the darling spring easter dresses in church tomorrow!!! What a shame :( Its so cold here, its colder here today than it was on Christmas!!!

Hey do you remember what the other guides name was?? Remember he looked like Antonio Bandaris, younger version! Post some pics if you have them ok- I'm glad you finally posted I've been watching for you!! :)

Can't wait to hear again!

Lori

We just got back from our cruise on Royal Caribbean, and were in Cozumel on Thur the 5th. We went to Nachi Cocom. We were the first guests to arrive, even some of the staff were not there yet. Before they knew we had prepaid reservations, they wanted us to pay $5 to use the beach. Once they knew we had prepaid, they made sure we had a wonderful time. The drinks were strong and the food was good! Let me tell all of you who are worried that it will be overcrowded over 100 people......I dont think there was even 50 that day....it was absolutely wonderful!! Rented a waverunner from Leo....asked the waiter if there was a Manuel there, and he said he didn't know of one. Our time was not long enough!! Happily sang mexican songs with the taxi driver all the way back to the ship (I told you the drinks were strong!!):)

That is what they were planning on doing with us...so it sounds like they will do the $5 thing. I agree with KenF333, that they may or may not, so you need a back up plan just in case. It is quite a taxi ride out--$15 for 4 people, $20 for 5 people. Same for coming back.

food and drink are pricey on their own, so they will get the $49 either way..if you can, just pay it then relax and know that you are taken care of ;)

I would find it hard to spend $100 (for two) for a few hours at a beach club unless the menu/ drinks are way over priced...:)

I would find it hard to spend $100 (for two) for a few hours at a beach club unless the menu/ drinks are way over priced...:)

For me this is a great price as I will be planted at this beach for as long as I can :D I will get my money's worth for sure!!

If the DH wants to check out the city he's on his own as I was there last year and it beach all the way this time around for me ;)

• 1 month later...
For me this is a great price as I will be planted at this beach for as long as I can :D I will get my money's worth for sure!!

If the DH wants to check out the city he's on his own as I was there last year and it beach all the way this time around for me ;)

My DH was thrilled that this was the plan for the day! There were a total of 8 people there! The food was great!! I drank enough to cover the 49 per person and was soooo spoiled that I tipped when I left!

If you totally want to just kick back and relax, this is the place to be. Your own little paradise!

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Intrested in getting a massage, snorkleing and parasailing while at Nachi Cocum.

I thought I saw $35 for 30 minute massage and $32 for a 2 hour snorkle.

Has anybody done the parasailing and if so, how much was it?

Also interested in anybody else's experiences with the massages or snorkleing excursions.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Archived