extra mattress for bed?

jhall131

I think I saw somewhere that the beds on the Mediterranea have been replaced with more substantial ones. Can anyone verify that? Last January (06) we were on the Med and the mattresses were basically 3 or 4 inch thick foam pads that bottomed out (and we're not that heavy). We'll be on the same ship April 8 and it would be nice if we didn't have to chase down an extra mattress topper.

I was on the Med in January and all mattresses have been replaced. I have a hard time with adjusting to new mattresses but these were just fine. No back troubles for the whole cruise.

What about the Magica? Does it have new mattresses?:)

i'm afraid not. i have not heard any reports of new mattresses on magica this year. perhaps next year.

There has been lots of talk about passports this year. We are waiting anxiously on ours. I was wondering if you have yours?

i'm afraid not. i have not heard any reports of new mattresses on magica this year. perhaps next year.

Hopefully the Fortuna gets new mattresses too. She is replacing the Magica in the Carribean next year. I would imagine the same case exists on her since she is the Magica's sistership.

Hopefully the Fortuna gets new mattresses too. She is replacing the Magica in the Carribean next year.

man you're right! :( i dunno if this is good or bad. i was thinking about going on my beloved magica again next year but guess it's an opportunity to try Fortuna...

Archived