Can you help me find Henry Please???

Great!!! He called me today and wanted me to tell everyone to please be sure to check their bulk mail if they are waiting for a return e-mail from him. A lot of people just delete it without checking it...I know that I do! He is just a wonderful person and is so concerned about making everyone happy! Take care! Jeff:)

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from a week on the Norwegian Jewel. We booked Mr. Christopher for a tour on St. Thomas, which was very nice. He is definitely a nice man, and he clearly loves to share St. Thomas. Only a couple of things I would change -- the tour went much longer than we expected - almost three hours. This wouldn't have been a problem except that we only had 5 1/2 hours on the island and were hoping to spend more time on the beach and shopping. The other thing was that parts of the tour were a bit too "kitschy" for me. A couple of our stops were to review termite damage to a tree and to stop for fresh coconuts (in a roadside parking lot near a KFC). I have no doubt that part of my issue is that I had a much more "romantic" idea of what the Caribbean islands would be like, but just in case there are others out there with that same idealized notion, you just need to know up front. I had expected to see more historical sites in-depth, and I would have liked the tour to be a bit more organized in terms of timing, but I have no serious complaints other than the timing issues, since we didn't have a lot of time. Mr. Christopher is very nice and all the information we got on the tour was very interesting. I just wanted to share that it's not exactly what I was expecting from previous reviews and the eeetours website. Again - I think Mr. Christopher is a great person and he definitely seems to have great knowledge about the island and its history and agriculture.

ksellis8....thanks for sharing your experience with Henry with us!! I must agree with you, Henry is a wonderful person and certainly knows the island!! Myabe next time wihen you go back to St. Thomas, Henry can arrange a different type tour for you....I was glad to hear that you had a good time!

Archived