Has anyone slide under the age limit for camp carnival?

KyleesMom

Hey everyone. We are planning a cruise when my daughter is 23 months (less than a month away from being 2) and I was wondering if anyone personality has been squeezed into the program if they were slightly underaged? We are going with family and her cousin ( a couple months older) is going to camp and it would be nice to keep the girls together. Not a big deal. I was just curious. It never hurts to ask!

Thanks again!

Tiffany

I know that camp carnival allows you to pay for under 2's...it's $6 per child.

So if you want to get some alone time, you can use that option.

And I am assuming that they will know that she isn't 2 yet. The list of ages for all children on board are available to the camp counselors.

I read somewhere that they will keep under 2's on port days and from 10pm-3am. Is this what you ment by paying $6 an hour?

Thanks!

Tiffany

I got this info off of another thread here and I kept it bookmarked because I am planning a group cruise with lots of kids.

So I have NOT tested this theory because my youngest was 2 on our first Carnival cruise.

But this is the info I have, maybe someone else can confirm this for me...

Camp Carnival For children under 2 years old :

Sea days : 12pm to 2pm (you can either stay with your child for free or leave them for 6$ per hour)

Port days : 7am to 12pm (hours are subject to change on port days depending at what hour the ship arrives to port) (6$ per hour)

Every night : 10pm to 3am (6$ per hour)

I do believe there are times when you are able to leave an under 2 year old at the camp (for an hourly fee). They can not participate in the "regular" camp, however. On our first cruise, DD was just 25 months. There was another couple there with a child about the same age. BUT she had not had her second birthday yet. She was not permitted into the Camp, and the parents were quite upset. The counselors remained firm and turned her away. They get the child's exact age from the passport/birth certificate, so you can't "fudge" it.

Good luck, and hope you enjoy your cruise!

Camp Carnival For children under 2 years old :

Sea days : 12pm to 2pm (you can either stay with your child for free or leave them for 6$ per hour)

Port days : 7am to 12pm (hours are subject to change on port days depending at what hour the ship arrives to port) (6$ per hour)

Every night : 10pm to 3am (6$ per hour)

I'm the one who posted this ;)

That was the times my son could go to the camp last month on the Carnival Valor.

Archived