Anyone else on Carnival Valor 3/25/07?

Lisl123

Wondering if there are any other single or solo cruise critic cruisers going on the Carnival Valor on 3/25/07.

My mother and I are induldging in some of those "good excuses" to take a cruise - she just retired and I ... hmmmm, well I did get something back on my tax return this year ... that's a reason to celebrate, right?

I am 27 and she is 64. We have a ton of fun together - most of the time. But there are some things that she enjoys (playing cards, listening to the atrium concerts, art auctions) that I can't find the joy in, and things that I love (soaking in the pool/hottub, jogging, going to the "open late" clubs) that she only enjoys in moderation.

Hoping that as on other cruises we will be able to find some other travelers who have some similar interests. After all, even the most tight knit mother and daughter will go crazy "hanging out" with each other 24 hours a day for a full week.

Most of the time we are able to bring a fun little group together. :)

Archived