Need help with PG dress code...

shana1022

This may be a weird question, but...I have seen all the descriptions for "country club casual" but we are wondering about footwear for the dining room. My husband has a pair of Kenneth Cole dress sandals (they are mostly closed in except for small "open toe" part)...are they ok to wear in the dining room for dinner? I know sandals are fine for women, but I have never seen anything mentioned for men. We are trying to cut down on luggage!

Thanks!! :)

On our PG cruise several years ago, I wore linen pants, and open toed Cole Hahn sandals to dinner some nights and fit in just fine! Wish I were going with you. That was my first ever cruise and loved every minute of it. We hope to book again in Sept 2005.

thomas

I don't believe anybody noticed shoes in the dining room!! I wore clogs every night, even in Signatures, the fancy restaurant - since I also packed hiking boots, which took up half my suitcase and never left it. We did dress up for Signatures - for me that meant a sport coat, but one of our group even wore a tie.

David

The Kenneth Cole sandals you described will definitely be appropriate for the dining room. All the men in my group on our PG cruise last September wore similar shoes/sandals, and nobody batted an eye, and the "look" definitely fits in with the atmosphere and location.

Archived