When you go on an excursion.....

alb1956

How do you keep your card(that gets you back on the ship...can't think of what it's called....S&S???) and whatever money you want to take?? For example.........my DH and I have booked an excursion in Cozumel at one of the beach resorts/parties with a pool. So if we want to go swimming in the ocean or pool..........how do we take and keep everything dry?? Do they have some sort of lockers or something?? Have been wondering for awhile and I know I can count on all you good people to give me some ideas!!! Thanks in advance!!!! :D Glory bound!!!! Can't wait!!!!

No way we can tell you if the no-name resort you are going to has lockers ;) LOL.. some do, some don't.but feel free to check the ports of call boards and ask... but give a name, that helps :D

We always travel with friends, and there is always to keep an eye on our things, or we work something out... you can always get a water wallet to keep your cards...

We use a water wallet too. It's a dorky looking thing but does the trick. I also bring a tote bag that I can beat up (sand, water, etc) without breaking my heart. It's great to carry all your stuff on shore for a beach day (towels, beverages in soft side cooler, sunscreen, etc). My hubby also has a couple of swim trunks that have a plastic pouch attached in the pocket which keeps things dry.

http://nationalleash.com/money_tuck.htm

I found this link on these boards when we booked our 1st cruise, ordered one for my dh and he loved it. He kept up with everything the whole time. He has since lost it :( So I just ordered him another one for our cruise in July :)

The money tucks are only $6 and it saved me the hassle of looking for something else somewhere.

This is my first cruise and I was wondering the same thing. It's just my wife and me and we were wondering what to do with our stuff like the camera and money while we go snorkeling or swim in the ocean. I did see someone post about lockers in Costa Maya but are they safe to use.

This is my first cruise and I was wondering the same thing. It's just my wife and me and we were wondering what to do with our stuff like the camera and money while we go snorkeling or swim in the ocean. I did see someone post about lockers in Costa Maya but are they safe to use.

Your really not going to find much swimming & snorkeling at the pier in Costa Maya unless if is in the swimming pool, you can take a taxi into Majahaul, the beach is very nice, if you want to go snorkeling, you will have to take an excursion or find a guide to take you off shore.

Archived