First Timer - Excursions Question

ksellis8

Hi All -

I am sailing on the Jewel on April 1. When I look at the NCL site itinerary, there are 3 excursions listed for each port of call, but when I search, there are many, many more. Are all the searchable excursions available, or is it just the ones I can see from my trip itinerary? Thanks for any help.

Excursions will be for your particular trip itinerary. If you choose your port the excursions for that particular port should display. You can also visit the Ports of Call board from the main board and read more about cruisers who may have done those particular excursions and be able to tell you more about them. Have a great time!:)

Thanks for the response.

I am still confused, though -- if I go to the NCL site and go through the "view ship itineraries," I get two or three "featured" excursions; but, if I go to "Shore Excursion" and select by port of call, I can see up to 21 different options. I'm wondering if I can choose from all 21 or whether I need to stick to the ones listed under "Featured."

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the response.

I am still confused, though -- if I go to the NCL site and go through the "view ship itineraries," I get two or three "featured" excursions

The "featured' excursions there are just a sampling and a general highlight of the overall cruise. You are right to go to 'shore excursions' and then pull up your ports of call. Those will be the excursions for your sailing. You can also book from there with your confirmation number. Sorry for the confusion, I should have realized what you meant in your first post.

Archived