nobody else on concordia tomorrow??

Hans

start to wonder we are the only ones going on concordia tomorrow (march14)... no replies... very quiet..

do we have the whole ship for ourselves??

Hey HAns - join the club. I have posted repeatedly for anyone travelling on the costa Atlantic on April 2/07. No one has replied. Like yourself I guess I will have the entire ship to myself! One nice person did reply but to tell me that the Atlantica will have mainly a European clientele while on my particular cruise in the southern caribbean and that is the reason for the non-existant reponses. I shall have to brush up on my languages. Enjoy and Bon voyage.

• 2 weeks later...

we did arrive at home yesterday...mm we didn't have the ship for only the two of us;) .. wasn't sold out, but only a very few cabins not booked.

This was the best cruise we had till now!!

great ship

great crew

AND great food!!!

Hi Hans

Thanks for reporting back. Great to hear that you had a good time and even rated it better than your previous Costa experiences. Any top tips for the 3 lots of CC members going next week? Did you go to the midnight buffet - and was it good?

Thanks

Graeme

Archived