Late Fall NCL Cruise from NY

I was trying to find out if there are any NCL ships cruising out of NY for the Caribbean in late fall/early Winter. I looked on the NCL website, but it looks as if there is no ship leaving from NY until the Gem the very end of December. Both the Spirit and the Dawn will be repositioned by then.

Thanks in advance for any help!:)

Looking at my brochure, you are correct. Until the Gem starts sailing in December there are no cruises from NY to the Caribbean. (The Dawn & the Spirit sail out of NY until the end of October, but they're both doing New England itineraries.)

We were also looking at November and couldn't find anything for NCL. The only ones I saw were HAL Noordam, Cunard QM2 or RCCL Explorer of the Seas out of NJ. Nothing for Carnival either that I could find.

Guess they think November is a slow month!:p

Good luck, hope you find something. We may just wait until January unless we stumble onto a really good deal. Was thinking about getting out of cooking Thanksgiving this year, but will probably have to stay home and do it.

We were also looking at November and couldn't find anything for NCL. The only ones I saw were HAL Noordam, Cunard QM2 or RCCL Explorer of the Seas out of NJ. Nothing for Carnival either that I could find.

Guess they think November is a slow month!:p

Good luck, hope you find something. We may just wait until January unless we stumble onto a really good deal. Was thinking about getting out of cooking Thanksgiving this year, but will probably have to stay home and do it.

I booked Gem for January 08 back in December 06. Since then, my cabin has gone up $900.

I booked Gem for January 08 back in December 06. Since then, my cabin has gone up $900.

Appreciate the info. Glad you got a great price! Guess we'll just have to take our chances and see if we can get on something last minute. Since we don't have to worry about flying we're able to kind of wait and see how the prices go.

Enjoy your trip. Maybe we'll se you on it!:D

Archived