Marriott Residence Inn Port Canaveral Tips and Ideas

sharecruises

Hi..have booked at Marriott Residence Inn for the night before cruise, may...Port Canaveral

I have read good reviews on this hotel on the web...any tips/ideas appreciated...

I understand we will pay $6 per person for shuttle round trip...when/how to make reservation...what time do you suggest??

I plan to drive to beach area/check out Ron Jon etc and Pier in the day....then at night want to go to the "Cove", not drive....

how far from hotel to cove..walkable..or cab, price for cab??

Have heard good things about Grills restaurant..also might want to check out the Irish bar "Ryan's Portside"...there at the Port as we like Irish things (slainte) LOL

From the looks of it, the "Cove" is a sort of outdoor shopping/restaurant area, i guess just walk from one to the next place...right??

any other tips or ideas??? thanks

We have stayed at trhResidence Inn twice. We made our reservations when we checked in. Ths shuttle company takes Credit cards. Picking us up went very smoothly. It is a straight walk out of the teminal. They were waiting for us. We have eaten at the Grille a few times. We enjoyed it. We always try to be there in time to watch ships leave.

I am not familiar with the Cove. I will have to look into it.

Archived