Rum Point Only Excursion?

BellaBaci4

We rented a car online for $49/day (insurance included) and drove to Rum Point. We really enjoyed seeing more of the island, attempting to drive on the left side of the road (the arrows painted on the roads made the turns, etc. easy) and making our own internary.

We are a family of five and taking an excursion can get real expensive real quick. I don't know of any excursions that do just Rum Point. We rented a car for the day from Avis. http://aviscayman.com/cruise.htm#Pickup_Information

I think it was $59 total including gas. You go to a gift shop right by the dock and they call Avis for you. You then give them your name and a shuttle picks you up in about 10 minutes. It is 10 or 15 minute ride to the airport where the Avis office is. The ride to Rum Point is about 45 minutes. It is nice to get there early. We got there about 9:45 and had the place practially to ourselves for a few hours. We left there around 1:00 . I wanted to allow 2 hours to get back to the ship just in case. When you return the car the shuttle takes you back to the pick up point.

Archived