Liberty dinning rooms

sportsnut

When we were on the Liberty in February, the 5:45 dining was in the Golden Olympic (midship) and the 6:15 was in the Silver Olympic (aft.) The 7:45 was in the Golden and the 8:15 was in the Silver.

When we were on the Liberty in February, the 5:45 dining was in the Golden Olympic (midship) and the 6:15 was in the Silver Olympic (aft.) The 7:45 was in the Golden and the 8:15 was in the Silver.

I think it may have been the other way around, Bob! We (the "Sea Gals") were changed from the 6:15 time to 5:45, (Didn't like it that early-I always felt very rushed for dinner) and we were in the Silver Olympian. And it was VERY silver, so no mistaking that!

I think it may have been the other way around, Bob! We (the "Sea Gals") were changed from the 6:15 time to 5:45, (Didn't like it that early-I always felt very rushed for dinner) and we were in the Silver Olympian. And it was VERY silver, so no mistaking that!

I stand corrected, Cindy. We were also 5:45 and in the Silver. To the OP, please ignore my first post as CLGCruiser is right: 5:45 and 7:45 = Silver (aft), 6:15 & 8:15 = Gold (midship)

I stand corrected, Cindy. We were also 5:45 and in the Silver. To the OP, please ignore my first post as CLGCruiser is right: 5:45 and 7:45 = Silver (aft), 6:15 & 8:15 = Gold (midship)

This is correct. We had silver, back of the ship in Jan. We didn't want 5:45 so when we went to change it, the assistant Maitr'd suggested being fashionably lat every night. That worked for us.

Archived