Private guides in Venice and Barcelona

Hi, guys. Taking a Med cruise this July. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

In Barcelona we've used Spanish Trails last May to go to Girona and the Dali Museum and will be using them for a tour of the wine country this May. We highly recommend them.

They are owned by a young American couple, Tracy and Charles. They have private and scheduled tours which you can check on their website at spanish-trails.com

If you contact ,pleae give them our regards.

Ben and Lynda Goldman

BenLynn,

Can you tell me about your trip to Gerona? I will be in Barcelona in November and am planning to go. I am particularly interested in the history of Kabbalah in Gerona? Did you see this area? Did it meet your expectations?

Thank you for any information re:Gerona

Fran

BenLynn,

Can you tell me about your trip to Gerona? I will be in Barcelona in November and am planning to go. I am particularly interested in the history of Kabbalah in Gerona? Did you see this area? Did it meet your expectations?

Thank you for any information re:Gerona

Fran

Please send me an email to bgoldman@ssd.com and i can give you more infomation. The shrot answer is yes to all questiosn.

We are using Gaston Magrinat of Barcelona Experience http://www.barcelonaexperience.com for our 3 pre-cruise days in Barcelona the first part of April. He has been efficient in answering all questions and in arranging the types of tours we wanted. Since we've never been to Barcelona, I feel we will be getting to see many different parts of the region. He is also meeting us at the airport and then taking us to the ship a few days later.

On our med cruise last September, we opted to tour both of these cities on our own as they were close to the port.

Hop on Hop off in Barcalona took us everywhere we had time to go, and wandering Venice, if you have done a bit of pre trip homework is one of lifes more enjoyable pleasures.

Many people on our cruise did the same and had no regrets.

Archived