wish i was sailing away from this snow!!!

crazymomhas2

Spirit Rev,

Absolutely you can with. As much as my teenage daughter is packing, they will never notice you.

This our first cruise so we are a little Nervous but this board are such a great help.

Hi, my husband and I are on the same cruise, also our first and now that the time is very near, I am getting nervous too, this board has helped make it easier though, don't feel like i'm going not knowing anything!!

Can't wait to leave the snow, we are in Maine and are getting over 1 ft !!

Leaving tomorrow after we clean up the yard, happy sailing!!!!

Raina3

I was nervous before my first cruise, too. It was a wonderful experience. It helped that my 20-something son was along with us to keep me from obsessing too much. As we were flying to Hawaii in December (day after Christmas) I had all sorts of horror thoughts.:eek:

For you, I hope if you are driving to the pier you just give yourself a little extra time, depending on how well you think the roads will be cleared up down there. (My experience is that NJ doesn't always have enough equiptment to handle a storm like this.) Of course I'm sure you have already thought of this.

The Spirit is a great ship! While there weren't a lot of children or teens on our cruise we noticed what looked like really good facilities for both. The few adults we talked to that ventured into the video arcade were really impressed. Your daughter will proably have a great time with some of the cruise staff.

Have a great time. Wish I could tag along. Let us know how it went when you return.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. They are appreciated right know.

Cruise'n for 25th - I know what you mean. I can't wait to get out of this cold and snowy weather.

This board is great!! It has helped me a lot to know what to expect also.

We book a hotel room in NYC but they canceled it because of the flights cancellation.

Be careful coming down from Maine. The roads here are really bad right now. Hopefully they will get better for both of us.

I sure we will have a great time. Maybe we''ll bump into each other.

Spirit rev - I hope you had a great time in Hawaii. That is our next cruises. We are taking it for our 20th anniversary.

I didn't think about NJ roadway. Thank you for letting know. My husband is a truck driver and goes to NYC a lot. I just hope he know where he is going. It would be my luck to get lost.

I have two daughters (12 and 14) and I hope they will be entertained. I don’t know if they are more excited about the cruise or getting out of school.

Thanks again

Archived