Grand Suite on the Explorer

MaryL

Had a Grande Suite on Voyager and it is amazing. You walk in and there is a marble bar with drawers tile floor and a mirrored double closet to die for . It was big enough to fit both me and my DH clothes plus we stored our suit cases in it with room to spare. A huge bath room with bath tub/shower, the bath tub has a sitting are at one end , great for shaving. Theres a double sink , robes , slippers and toiletries. There free space in the middle of the bathroom has to be at least 5 feet by 5 feet. Back to the room there's a sitting area with a full couch(pull out) , two chairs , and coffee table. The bed is like any standard RCCL bed so nothing new there. There's also a desk right next to the bed. You have a dvd/cd player and the balcony is comparable to two standard balconies put together. But you also have more comps , The concierge lounge, priority embarktion and debarkation. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Below here's some pictures

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/albums/albums/cabins/suites/GS/html/GSFR.html

Hubby thought we were in a JS for our Dec cruise. I broke the news lthat I had upgraded us to a GS last night after showing him the pics! He's all excited! He didn't even ask how much more it was. Thanks for those pics! We loved em!

I'm glad I did show him at this point because it renewed his excitment about the cruise. He loves the upgrades, that can fit into the budget of course. :D

Im cruising on the explorer in november with my boyfriend. We are staying in an owners suite, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the owners suite and the grand suite? Also how many days till it gets hot enough to be poolside, we ar leaving from NJ day after thanksgiving to the caribbean.

Im cruising on the explorer in november with my boyfriend. We are staying in an owners suite, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the owners suite and the grand suite? Also how many days till it gets hot enough to be poolside, we ar leaving from NJ day after thanksgiving to the caribbean.

You can see the difference for yourself

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/albums/albums/cabins/suites/OS/html/OSFR.html

Can anyone tell me about the Grand Suite on the Explorer of the seas?

Okay I will be very serious.

A GS is on deck 10

It has a balcony double width long

It has two twin beds that can be pushed together to make a king

it has a sitting area with a couch a coffee table and 2 swivel chairs

it has a bar area

it has plenty of storage for your clothes

the bathroom is big

it has a full tub with shower and a seat at the end of it

it has double sinks

you get a lot of perks with a GS

you get the conciege level