Lave Viewing

TamIam

Hi. We will be on the 4/4/07 sailing on NCL's Wind. We have an oceanview cabin on Deck 5, but it has portholes, not a picture window. Is it reasonable to try to view from the portholes (there are 4 of us) or should we go to an upper deck and try to find a spot. Also, friends of ours are on the promonade deck (with a picture window) and I was wondering if their view will be greatly compromised by people standing in front of their window. Thanks for any advice. :)

If it was me I would go out to the promenade deck, also up by pool areas. Now I have not been on your ship but there is usually great areas to view from the pool or if they have a sundeck above the pool area.

Marilyn

If there are 4 of you and then your friends..IMO..I would find a spot ondeck.Thats a lot of bodies trying to look out a window..and your viewing will be limited because of the window. Dot

Will definitely try the deck. I was concerned that it would be so difficult to see with the crowds, that having our faces pressed up against two portholes might be a better option. :o

Thanks for the replies. :D

Archived