Virgin Cruiser

CJ7

I will be cruising on the Carnival Victory in May. This is my FIRST cruise. Can anyone tell me the good and bad about this ship? We have an OV on the Main deck #2402.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

I will be cruising on the Carnival Victory in May. This is my FIRST cruise. Can anyone tell me the good and bad about this ship? We have an OV on the Main deck #2402.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Hey, CJ. I'm sure you'll get more from others but I'll add my two cents. I loved the burgers from the grill, unfortunately I waited until the next to last day to try them. I also liked the pizza and loved the deli for lunch. We got to the port fairly early, I think around 10:30 am and we were some of the first people on the ship. I loved being on early and checking out the ship without a ton of people. Enjoyed the hot tubs at the rear of the ship but didn't like the fact that they closed at midnight - I wanted them to be open later. Our favorite part was going to the front of the ship when leaving Miami, other ports and at night (could see thunderstorms in the distance). Not sure which decks the doors are on that lead to the bow but just know people call it the "secret door". It was great because not many people know about it. Still wish I would've bought the highlight DVD for that week so if your in to videos consider buying it. Loved the slide, another thing I waited until the last day to try. It was a blast. Enjoy your cruise and enjoy the boards, they are full of a ton of information.

Fern

Archived