Decision on shore excursions

travgurl

Traveling on the Glory, trying to finalize shore excursions. Any opinions on the following Belize--Horseshoe Reef/Snorkel through Carnival; in Cozumel either jeep of dune buggy tour through Shore Trips or Cozumel Cruise excursions; in Costa Maya the Jungle Beach excursion through Carnival or take a taxi myself to Mahajual Beach and in Nassau just get off the boat and tour it on my own or go shopping somewhere. Any thoughts or ideas?

Traveling on the Glory, trying to finalize shore excursions. Any opinions on the following Belize--Horseshoe Reef/Snorkel through Carnival; in Cozumel either jeep of dune buggy tour through Shore Trips or Cozumel Cruise excursions; in Costa Maya the Jungle Beach excursion through Carnival or take a taxi myself to Mahajual Beach and in Nassau just get off the boat and tour it on my own or go shopping somewhere. Any thoughts or ideas?

The cave tubing in Belize was great!, we did the jeep excursion in Cozumel and had a blast then went into town to Carlos and Charlies before heading back to the ship, problems with docking so we had to skip Costa Maya but our friends that have been there before said you are right on with going to Mahajual Beach which were we had planned to go if we had made it. Nassau this last time we just took our own taxi and had him take us all over the island, we have done Atlantis in the past. Ended the day at Senior Frogs before heading back to the ship.

Archived