Valor- Tables for 2

ESR24

Yes, there area tables for 2, often in the aisle between the larger tables. Sorry, can't tell you how they choose your table mates at larger tables, although I understand that they often use demographics (2 women traveling may be seated with all other women, for instance). Regardless, if you are not happy with the company, you can always ask to be seated at another table.

Have fun, whatever you do!

Yes, there are indeed tables for 2 all over the place. Just got off the Valor this morning and my DH and I couldn't get anything EXCEPT a 2p table. All the larger ones were taken up by groups, so all of us "stragglers" were given the "favor" of getting to dine alone.

I understand that there are people who want intimacy and romance and all that, but there was only one couple I spoke with who was seated at a 2p table that was happy to be there, and the rest were not thrilled.

The valor has tables for 2, i have never been assigned to them but if i was, i would asked to be moved.

It's part of my excitement to go to the dining room, to meet & talk to new people.

I have to sit at home with my DH every night, i want some real company. (sorry honey)

Archived