Recent Celebration Cruisers I need a fix

tigerdadky

As this is an older ship, I'm wondering if Celebration has a self laundry room. They never show them on the deck plans...I never assume there's one anymore, as went on Zuiderdam a few yrs ago and they didn't have one. We're staying on in Jacksonville a few days and it would be great to repack clean clothes for the next "leg" of our vacation.

Yes there is a Self laundry,,it's on the Upper deck..........

What kind of activities does the Celebration have during your days at sea? Is it the same as most other cruise ships or have something to distinguish itself from the others? What about those links?? ANy others have links to pics or more info about our wonderful CELEBRATION?!!

My only problem is, is that I'm staying at the Amelia Island Plantation two days prior to leaving and the shuttle from there is something like $40 p/p, one way! Thats why I was considering staying there (it's gorgeous!) and parking my car myself for the rest of our trip. Thanks for the input though! I do like the idea about keeping this thread alive... the Celebration may be small... but it can hold it's own!

We flew into Jax and rented a car so we could spent a day/night in Amelia Island + Fernadina Beach. What a beautiful spot! We toured (and shopped) at the AIP and my DH wants to go back for some of the tennis tournaments that are held there. You couldn't pick a better pre-cruise detination!

I've pretty much grown up going to the AIP and now it's time to go back once again! I worked there during the summers as a teen, and now I just go back to enjoy! :) I can't wait!!! 6 weeks and counting!

Archived