teenager 14 cruising

jlfros1

Does anyone have a teenage daughter that will be cruising on the Victory from Norfolk on June 3 2007. My 14 daughter is going with us and she is afraid she will be bored. I told her just to go up to someone and start talking but she said no,I think she is just too shy

This is an awkward age. If there is anyway a friend of hers could afford to be an extra passenger in your room- you might all enjoy the trip more. My parents allowed me to bring a friend when I was 15 on the cruise and I don't even know if there were other kids our age on board. We had each other and had a blast!

• 10 months later...

noo i dont think shes too shy i mean if a 14 year old is willing to go up to another and just start talking the other might think they're krazy. it's weird, i know, but thats usually how it works. tel her to go to the kids program on the first night, things usually fall into place. dont worry about it as long as she goes.

Archived