Valor Cabin 7444

bubbles1209

We stayed in this same aft cabin on the Feb. 18th sailing. I didn't take pictures of the room as it was just like the rest. The only difference is that it is an aft cabin and the view from the rear of the ship is awesome. There isn't much breeze, but if it is chilly out you can get some sun! It is a long walk at the end of the night and pretty quiet. Enjoy!

event.png

event.png[/url]

event.png

event.png

event.png

Is that one of the front cabins with the BIG balconies?

I have a photo of valor 6452 -- HUGE corner balcony that wraps around. Decks above seem very similar. Here's link to the pic mentioned http://www.my*******************/Carnival_Valor_pix.asp ... link might not be allowed. Let me know nlptes at yahoo.com

But the cabin size was same as any other balcony cabin...

nancy

Does anyone have any pics? I saw where LindaJSteele had stayed in that cabin, and if she reads this by chance & has any pics, I would most appreciate it. It's our first balcony we've ever booked, and curiosity is killing the cat!:D

I don't have a good picture of the cabin but my son stayed in it back in March of last year. It is big and even has a couch in it. You will enjoy it very much. I was jealous because we were in 7447 only a few doors down and ours didn't have the couch like thiers did.

Archived