hotel near cruise terminal, Seattle??

andre4259

There are two cruise terminals in Seattle - Pier 66 is used by Norwegian and RCCL - Princess and Holland America use Pier 30 which is in an industrial part of the port and has no hotel facilities near it.

Here's a link to the Port of Seattle cruise site:

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/cruiselinesandschedules.shtml#May

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

There are two cruise terminals in Seattle - Pier 66 is used by Norwegian and RCCL - Princess and Holland America use Pier 30 which is in an industrial part of the port and has no hotel facilities near it.

Here's a link to the Port of Seattle cruise site:

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/cruiselinesandschedules.shtml#May

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

There is actually a Silver Cloud located across the street from Safeco Field now. If you are sailing out of Pier 30 you would be about a 5 minute cab ride to the pier. According to their website they do have a local area van shuttle:

http://www.silvercloud.com/16features.htm

Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

If you like comfy boutique hotels, you might look into Inn at the Market, located literally next to Pike Place Market. We loved the Inn and will return the next time our travels take us to Seattle. The hotel arranged to have a taxi-van transport us (and our luggage) to Pier 30 for our cruise on the Vision of the Seas. Taxi was around $15 with tip.

Just another suggestion...

LL

• 1 month later...

I know it's really nice to just get up and head to the pier for a cruise but the Edgewater hotel rates in June run from $400 to $600 per night(including tax of course but not parking). Ouch! I'll take my pain and suffering for a 20 min. taxi ride ($30) from the more reasonable airport hotels (around $75 to $120)!

• 2 weeks later...

I flew into Seattle the Saturday before my cruise, stayed at the Fairfield Seatac. Had a whirlpool room,which included the typical free breakfast-waffles, boiled eggs, bread, yogurt, cereal, juice-paid $104 and change total for the room, included shuttle to and from Seatac at no charge. Booked the HAL shuttle to pier 30 on Sunday and back to the airport the next Sunday-cost me about $40. What cruise line are you using?

Archived