Snuba or Boss Underwater Adventure? HELP!

ChiroCruiser

We haven't tried either, but last year our son (age 24) did the Snuba and he is still talking about how wonderful it was. He said there were lots of fish swimming right around his face, and he had a fabulous time. This year he went snorkling but said he would much rather do the Snuba thing.

We did snuba tour w/ Frank (VI Snuba) - it was fabulous! My dghtr was 11. We all loved it - a great experience. Frank was great. Two women were on our tour as well - they were very afraid. Frank was very patient and went over the rules again. What a good time!

I read some good reviews about VI Snuba but the day we're in port - Southern Caribbean cruise April 7th through RCCL - Sunday, our only option is Snuba in St. John - after the taxi ride, ferry and admission plus the time to get there - are we better off booking through RCCL shore excursion or on our own?

How much time do you get to snuba?

We did the snuba on March 17th and loved it. Frank was awesome and really make sure everyone knew what to do. Hard for me to comment on the kids since ours were not with us. The only advice would be make sure they are confident in the water and can follow directions. It is like scuba diving with ears popping and proper breathing.

Archived