St George Excursion Help

aero99

We are going to be in St George from 8am to 1pm on July 25. We really want to see the caves. I for the life of me can't figure out the bus schedule from St. George to the caves. Will we have amble time to do this on our own going via the bus or do you think we should just book the ship's excursion?

We are going to be in St George from 8am to 1pm on July 25. We really want to see the caves. I for the life of me can't figure out the bus schedule from St. George to the caves. Will we have amble time to do this on our own going via the bus or do you think we should just book the ship's excursion?

Have you been to St. George before? If not, I suggest not doing the caves. Walk around and take in St. George. If you have been there before, don't take a bus with that short time there. The time problem is that you can spend a lot of time at the caves waiting for your tour to start. Do the overpriced ships excursion if you are intent on the caves. Or take a taxi. However I would skip the caves with an 8 to 1 pm port call. That time slot is good for walking around St. George or going to Tobbaco Bay.

Hey Aero99!

Are you going to be on the July 21st cruise from Norfolk, by chance? We're due to be in St. George on that same schedule. If you are on our cruise, and it looks like you might be, come and join our roll call! :D

I think we're just going to check out the town, and not worry with any excursions on that day.

Hopefully we'll hear from you on the Empress roll call forum!

Melinda

Archived