BARBADOS excursion HELP!

ndsumfun

Can anyone recommend someone for a tour of the island besides Glory Tours?

My husband is in a wheelchair so the Catamaran is probably out of the question also. I've e-mailed Glory and Sarah e-mailed me back saying she would check on a tour for us but i haven't heard from her???

Anyway, hopefully someone knows of SOMETHING we can do while we are there! Also, how is the shopping?

Thanks!!!

You may want to check with Cameron Reid, he's another tour operator in Barbados that's very well known on these boards. Here's a link to his website: http://www.scenicbarbados.com/

My husband and I have been to Barbados twice before and it's a really beautiful island. On the times we visited before, we've walked around town and hired a taxi driver to take us around the island. This time, in June when we return, we'll be using Cameron.

Happy cruising!

We had a wonderful day with Hickson's Tours. We were in a spacious van that certainly could accommodate a wheel chair. They gave us a wonderful day visiting the Cranes, the beaches, and other main attractions including the place that George Washington slept. We had lunch with flying fish and macaroni and cheese pie at a local beer house. They provided a guide, Wavyne, and driver, Elvis, who were great. Email: info@hinksonstours.com/ http://www.hinksonstours.com

If you need more info let me know.

Louise

Can anyone recommend someone for a tour of the island besides Glory Tours?

My husband is in a wheelchair so the Catamaran is probably out of the question also. I've e-mailed Glory and Sarah e-mailed me back saying she would check on a tour for us but i haven't heard from her???

Anyway, hopefully someone knows of SOMETHING we can do while we are there! Also, how is the shopping?

Thanks!!!

My wife and I booked an all day tour with RCL while in Barbados. It included a tour of Four Square Rum, a stop at the Soup Bowl (a world renown surfing beach) a drive through a mahogany forest and other stops. It was one of the better tours we've taken. Sorry don't know the name of the company. Check with your cruise ship may answer the question...

Enjoy.:)

Archived