P&O Cruise Connections - can't register. Can anyone help?

Pollypops

Hi

I've been trying to sign up for P&O Cruise Connections, but every time I try it tells me that someone else has already registered with my email address! I then tried putting in my husband's, and my works, and it still says the same!I've been trying for about two weeks now.

Does anyone on here know how to do it please?

Thanks,

Polly

Hi Me too.

have tried on many occasions and also emailed them to say that I am trying to register, but to no avail.

Doesn't give you a very good feeling does it.

Having said that our 2 crusies on Arcadia have been brilliant so we are booked on her again in August and I just wanted to speak to other cruisers.

Would at least have thought that they would have the courtesy to reply to my many emails stressing that I am trying to register.

Ah well, we will see.

Regards to all

B

From what I have read in the P&O Portunus magazine P&O are in the process of renewing the Cruise Connections site. They orginally said it would be by the end of Feb. but then aplogised and said it would be as soon as they could get it finished! The site is extremely slow - I even tried sending them feedback but got timed out. It has been an excellent site with so much information available both about the P&O ships and the various destinations. We are all keeping our fingers crossed that it will happen soon.

I know various people who have tried registering but can't. Hopefully we won't have too much longer to wait. Let us know if you get any feedback from your email. Annie:)

Well I did send an email, but surprise surprise, no reply as yet. Doesn't look as if I'll be getting one, from what other people have said!

What a shame, sounds as if there's lots of interesting information we're missing out on.

Polly

Hi Me too.

have tried on many occasions and also emailed them to say that I am trying to register, but to no avail.

Doesn't give you a very good feeling does it.

Having said that our 2 cruises on Arcadia have been brilliant so we are booked on her again in August and I just wanted to speak to other cruisers.

Would at least have thought that they would have the courtesy to reply to my many emails stressing that I am trying to register.

Ah well, we will see.

Regards to all

B

Hi Barbarella,

Well hopefully you will not have to wait long as we are going to get our new updated site, perhaps, sometime, maybe.......................................

On the other hand, if they let me in, perhaps it is the elite they are trying to keep out. There are some strange people over there.

You can, if you wish, ask your questions on here and there are a number of us from CC(P&O) who use this site as well and we would be only to happy to help.

p.s. I tried to post this yesterday but I lost my Internet connection:mad::mad: It is the fault of Orange my ********* provider.

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

Hi Dai,

Wish I could view your photos of Arcadia but our server here at the office bans it:mad: will have to log on from home and take a look.

We love Arcadia especially the aft cabins. Managed to get one again this time so really looking forward to our Med cruise in August on her.

Have read some rather bad reviews about her but from our personal experience, the best ship we have been on. So fed up with the American Cruiseships - Arcadia seems like a breath of fresh air in comparison. You feel more 'valued' by the staff than on Carnival, RCI and Princess.

However, many of our good friends are yanks so I suppose once in a while we will have to sacrifice and do another Carnival or whatever - they are cheap but that's what you get -

Kind regards,

Barbarella

Hi

You could always ask your American friends over here for a P&O cruise, but I am afraid our prices would put them right off.

Reading lots of posts it would appear that $3000 is the very top end of their expectations and that would be for a suite. Whereas for Linda and I £1500 per person for 14 nights is our bottom price.

Indeed in 2001 on our first cruise cost about £2500 each and that was for only 13 nights.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

Dai

Hi Dai,

You are very right - to our american friends, our prices would be far too high. What they tend to do is to fly over the pond and come and stay with us for a 5 day break or so and then take a repositioning cruise back to the States. They book these stateside and get incredible deals.

I remember one year they sailed out of Southampton on one of the Princess ships back to New York for a 7 day sailing for less than $399 each - totally incredible:eek: and last Setpember they sailed back to the States from Dover with Norwegian for a ridiculous price. Having homes in both Chicago and Arizona they seem to please themselves on which ports and do get great deals.

Our other friends from Minnesotta are big Carnival fans and love to go out of F/L or Miami in Florida - mainly to get some sun:) Carnival is ok if you prepare yourself for the masses and some 'whalewatching' on board ship if you get my drift but certainly not my chosen cruiseline - I always feel it has a Butlns at sea feel about it but maybe I am just being too picky.

P & O definately suits us better.

Kind regards,

B

Hi Dai,

You are very right - to our american friends, our prices would be far too high. What they tend to do is to fly over the pond and come and stay with us for a 5 day break or so and then take a repositioning cruise back to the States. They book these stateside and get incredible deals.

I remember one year they sailed out of Southampton on one of the Princess ships back to New York for a 7 day sailing for less than $399 each - totally incredible:eek: and last Setpember they sailed back to the States from Dover with Norwegian for a ridiculous price. Having homes in both Chicago and Arizona they seem to please themselves on which ports and do get great deals.

Our other friends from Minnesotta are big Carnival fans and love to go out of F/L or Miami in Florida - mainly to get some sun:) Carnival is ok if you prepare yourself for the masses and some 'whalewatching' on board ship if you get my drift but certainly not my chosen cruiseline - I always feel it has a Butlns at sea feel about it but maybe I am just being too picky.

P & O definately suits us better.

Kind regards,

B

I could fancy a go at Carnival, especially at US prices.

Dai

I'm an American and have been on P&O cruises at least 13 times before they split off from Princess. I have also been on the QE-2 several times. Now I am interested in going on the maiden voyage of the Ventura. My son works in London so I do know how to order a pint in the pub, and I do know how to Q. Will I be able to exist with all the Brits?

Mary Jane

I'm an American and have been on P&O cruises at least 13 times before they split off from Princess. I have also been on the QE-2 several times. Now I am interested in going on the maiden voyage of the Ventura. My son works in London so I do know how to order a pint in the pub, and I do know how to Q. Will I be able to exist with all the Brits?

Mary Jane

Mary Jane,

I do hope you have your place booked, on the Maiden, as it is showing sold out on the P&O website.

Looking at your credentials I think could pass as an honorary Brit.:):)

You may have missed the Maiden cruise of Ventura but there are plenty more.

Dai

Archived